Sunday, January 25, 2009

Illini vs Wisconsin hoops, 1/25/2009

ILLINI 64, WISCONSIN 57

Connie was pretty patient with my wandering around taking pregame shots. She had to stand up there in the aisle holding MY program and the binoculars as I ran around.

Here's the view from our seats (one row from the top of Assembly Hall) in Section C.

Pregame warmups - Illini and Badgers hit the floor

Demitri McCamey shooting a freethrow.

Mike Davis (24) and Chester Frazier (3) eye a rebound

Assembly Hall basks in the sunset. Too bad it was about 4 degrees outside!

ILLINOIS WINS!!!!

We were pleased to watch the Illini handle the Wisconsin Badgers 64-57 yesterday in Champaign, Il. The game was never really in doubt (no real reason for me to sweat this one)! This will be our only chance to see the Illini play this season so a win was a nice plus.
I was practicing with a new camera I bought to see what the quality would be. The action shots were taken from afar so I could test the camera out. All in all, the quality of the closeups was pretty good considering how far away we were. There is some blurring - but not too bad. The second image from the top above shows how far away we were to take the "closeup" shots. I'd say it was pretty good day and as the scorebord says "Illinois Wins".
ILL - INI !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment