Monday, October 8, 2012

2012_10_08 Testing out some stuff for Nepal trip

Testing to see if I can copy this text and use it in my blog? It works. I copied this text from Evernote. A free app as I will not have a computer with me in Nepal that has a word processing program. I can take notes on Evernote and transfer to my blog when I get internet access. Whenever THAT might be. I am bringing my iPad with as it will be easier to "handle" on the trek. Now I will have to practice posting images to the blog. A pretty steep learning curve as I remember. I have the ability to load images into Photostream within the pictures application on the iPad. Once an image is loaded into photo stream and you have internet access the images will be sent to my other computers back home. I have loaded Photostream onto 2 Apple computers back home. I have tested this part - it works. You just have to remember not to delete the images from Photostream on the iPad until you get home or "poof" they are gone.

I just loaded an image of Medinah Country Club because it was the first image I could get at.  Practice, remember?

Time to add 2 more images to see the order they appear........


At the altar


Looks like the images load in the order you select them.  Seems pretty simple.  These are 2 images from Sarah and Josh's wedding on New Year's Eve.  

Now try to add some more images.......


Our wedding!  Sarah and the 2 of us are considerably younger!


David, Maria and I with Daniel, Sarah and Ben


Connie's Mom Lorene and Sarah


Sarah, nephews Dan and Ben and sister Linda brother-in-law Al

No comments:

Post a Comment